The Sailor ProGear Slim is the little sister of the regular sized ProGear (reviewed here), costs about half the price, and by chance does also make a perfect (shirt) pocket pen. Being a standard pen of Sailors fountain pen range and a highly popular pen due to its – in Sailor price terms – relative affordability, the ProGear Slim was a pen that I had shortlisted for quite a while for review for these pages here.
Before we hop into the review, I would like to take the opportunity to thank the fine people at Papierundstift.de for providing me with the pen so that I could do this review.
But now, check out the video-review below, which is as always preceded by some quick facts. Again, I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- Sailor ProGear Slim (Blueberry)
- Resin barrel
- Nickel-Chromium/Rhodium plated accents and trims
- Cartridge/converter filler (Sailor proprietary)
- 14k gold nib, rhodium plated
- Available nib options: Extra Fine (EF), Fine (F), Medium (M) and Broad (B) + a number of speciality nibs (e.g. Zoom, Music, …)
- Price: around 140 €
Click on the photos to enlarge.
Very enjoyable review! I have this very pen (even with medium nib), and this makes me want to ink it up!
Thant you very much! I am very happy to hear this.