The Pentel “Kerry” is a quite exciting mechanical pencil from Japan. It is very different from most standard mechanical pencils due to it having a cap, just like a rollerball for instance. This also gives the pencil a very unique design and makes it very usable as a pocket pen. I hope you enjoy the video review below!
- Mechanical pencil that has a cap (that posts)
- Design-classic since 1971
- Costing around 15-20 € (e.g. on Amazon.de)
- Full metal body
- Available in 0.5 and 0.7 mm (lead)
- Available in black, blue (dark blue), red, and pink
- The only other comparable pen that I am aware of is the Tombow Havanna (review in German), which costs more than double, however
Click on the photos to enlarge.