The Pentel “Kerry” is a quite exciting mechanical pencil from Japan. It is very different from most standard mechanical pencils due to it having a cap, just like a rollerball for instance. This also gives the pencil a very unique design and makes it very usable as a pocket pen. I hope you enjoy the video review below!
- Mechanical pencil that has a cap (that posts)
- Design-classic since 1971
- Costing around 15-20 € (e.g. on Amazon.de)
- Full metal body
- Available in 0.5 and 0.7 mm (lead)
- Available in black, blue (dark blue), red, and pink
- The only other comparable pen that I am aware of is the Tombow Havanna (review in German), which costs more than double, however
Click on the photos to enlarge.
You can also unscrew the tip so you can take the entire mechanism out for maintenance/cleaning/clearing lead jams.
Thank you for the comment and info!