The entry level into Pelikans Fine Writing range is their Elegance product line. Herein, the probably most iconic pen is the M200/205 Classic, which comes in a number of different finishes, as well as some limited special editions – and I have already reviewed such pens as the Classic Black or the Aquamarine Special Edition. The M205 “Blue Marbled” that I review here is one of the latest additions to the Classic-range. The reason why I wanted to have a look at this particular pen, is it’s mesmerizing blue marbling that I found very attractive. Fortunately, this stunner is not a special-/limited-edition, but part of the standard assortment.
Now on to the video-review below, which is, as always, preceded by some quick facts. Again, I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- Pelikan M205 (Blue Marbled)
- Blue marbled resin body, black cap
- Silver accents and trims
- Piston filling-mechanism (ca. 1.3 ml ink capacity) / G2 (‘Parker Style’)-ballpoint refill
- Transparent ink window
- Available steel-nib options: Extra Fine (EF), Fine (F), Medium (M) and Broad (B)
- Price: around 100 € (each)
Click on the photos to enlarge.