Kaweco is a brand with a legacy in the stationery world. And the Kaweco Sport is a true stationery icon. This might also be why, over the years, this website here has accumulated a fair body of Kaweco Sport related reviews: different Kaweo Sport writing systems (fountain pen, rollerball, mechanical pencil), different finishes (Classic, Skyline, Ice, Steel, AL), as well as accessories (squeeze and piston converter, leather pouches, etc.).
Having that said, there is one particularly interesting – and popular – Kaweco Sport model that has never been featured here, and this is the Brass Sport: a heavier pen model that is made from brass, which means that the pen will develop a patina over time, giving it a particular charme.
I review the pen here in combination with the classic leather 2-pen pouch, which makes for a nice home for the pen, be it on the go or on the desk.
Before we hop into the review, I would like to take the opportunity to thank Kaweco for supporting this video overview. You can also buy the pen at their webshop (no affiliate-link, just a friendly pointer).
Again, I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- Kaweco Brass Sport & Leather 2-pen pouch
- Entire pen made from brass
- Fills with standard international cartridges or the Kaweco squeeze or mini-piston converters
- Available steel-nib options: Extra Fine (EF), Fine (F), Medium (M), Broad (B), and Double Broad (BB)
- Price: 75 € (Brass Sport) & 15 € (2-pen pouch)
Click on the photos to enlarge.