Never before had I owned or written with a Waterman pen (not that I would remember it, at least). I don’t know why, but the brand has never really been on my radar for some reason. In the last time, however, I somewhat felt a desire to just try out one of them and give it a shot- so I did and I’m really glad I did.
The Waterman Expert Deluxe that I review here lives in a slightly higher (however not exaggerated-crazy-out-of-this-world) price range and I find it to be an extremely solid and classy business-chic pen. You certainly can’t go wrong with this one in any of your upcoming meetings – expect a reliable and enjoyable writer, if you have the around 100 Euro-bucks to spare.
So, below’s the video-review – preceded by some quick facts. I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- Waterman Expert Deluxe Black Ct (Fountain Pen) – available in a number of other finishes and colors
- Cigar shaped lacquered body
- Chrome trim cap with palladium plated clip
- Stainless steel nib (very smooth!)
- Available nib sizes: I review a M (medium) nib in the video and saw an F (fine) somewhere online, but could otherwise not obtain any info if there are other nib sizes available (but I willingly add the information later on, if I find it out)
- Cost: around 100 €
Click on the photos to enlarge.