I am a great fan of pencils, but there were two things that have always bothered me: One, how to transport them while keeping the pencil point safe, and two, what to do with the nubs once the pencils are half-way used up. The Twist Bullet Pencil of MetalShop is a great solution to both issues, while it manages to look awesome at the same time. This is why I really wanted to try the product and am very grateful for Jon, the owner of MetalShop, for having sent over one for review. Many thanks for that!
All in all, the Bullet Pencil has most definitely met my expectations. What I think of it in detail? Check out the video-review below – as always preceded by some quick facts. Again, I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
NB – DISCOUNT CODE:
Jon was kind enough to offer the readers of my webspace here 15% off anything in the Featured Products Collection (which basically contains all the really cool stuff!). Just use discount code scrively at the checkout, and you’re all set. Many thanks for that, too, Jon. Grateful we are 🙂 .
- Twist Bullet Pencil
- Available in a wide range of different body/barrel/bullet materials and colors
- The one I review here is the ‘classic’ Bullet Pencil with a black aluminum body – I opted for a brass bullet, just because I think it looks very cool
- Comes with three Blacking 602 nubs in total as well as a spare eraser (plus the one already in the Bullet Pencil)
- Cost: between 39 – 80$, depending on the materials you chose, while most options hover around the 40$-mark
- There’s a number of add-ons available, such as screw-on clips, erasers in different colors, and so on
- And last but not least, here’s a little background on what a Bullet Pencil is and where the hell it is coming from, and why you need one
Click on the photos to enlarge.