Normally, I am an avid user of fountain pens and pencils. Here and there, however, there are also other writing instruments that are definitely worth taking a look at. The BNdot Pen is just such a pen, roughly speaking from the appealing category of everyday-carry (edc), minimalist machined-pens.
Actually the pen is not yet available, but the kind folks of BN WORKS were generous enough to ship out a review sample for me to have a look at beforehand. The project is up at Indiegogo at the moment (and will be so until the end of October 2016) – so if you like the pen, just head over there and back them to help realizing the whole thing.
Check out the video-review below – as always preceded by some quick facts. Again, I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- BNdot Pen (ballpoint) – on Indiegogo until end 10/2016
- Minimalist, machined EDC-pen (everyday-carry)
- Made from stainless steel
- Available in black, silver, and gold
- Comes with a Schmidt P 900 refill. Takes Parker-style refills. Also usable with the Schmidt easyFLOW 9000 refill
- Price: around 70 $
Click on the photos to enlarge.