The Kaweco Student fountain pen, that has always been available in numerous colors, is now (finally) also available as a clear demonstrator pen. The demonstrator is my personal favorite of all the available colors of the Student-series – but that might well just be me being a fan of demonstrator pens. If have also reviewed the vintage blue model some time back.
So here’s the video-review – just preceded by some quick facts. I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- Kaweco Student fountain pen
- Clear resin acrylic body (so called “demonstrator pen”)
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Available nib sizes: EF – BB (steel) as well as many carbon black and gold nib options
- Costing a little under 40 €
- Demonstrator pens always sort of tease to being converter into eye droppers. I would not recommend this with this pen here. It has a metal (threaded) section – also on the inside – and ink might react with the metal.
- Correction: In the video, I say that the Kaweco Student is Kaweco’s entry-level fountain pen, which is only half the truth. It is Kaweco’s regular size-entry level pen. But they do also have a pocket pen, the Classic Sport, that is cheaper.
Click on the photos to enlarge.