The traveler’s notebooks are customizable notebooks that are very popular among many. They do, however, often come in formats that take a little getting used to. X17 notebooks follow the same exchangeable and customizable book-by-book format, just that they come in sizes such as A7, A6, A5 or A4+. This made it worth the while for me to take a closer look at them.
So here’s a video-review of the A5 version – preceded by some quick facts. I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- A5 leather notebook (book-by-book system, i.e. exchangeable inserts)
- Available in a wide range of sizes from A7 – A4+
- Each size is available in a number of materials, inclusion vegan options and/or polypropylene
- Depending on the material chosen, the pricing ranges from luxury to very affordable
- Vast variety of inserts/refills and extras to choose from for customization (pouches, calendars, notebook paper, page markers, pen loops, etc. pp.)
- Paper: 80 gsm, fountain pen friendly, slightly cream colored (darker than standard copy paper, lighter than Moleskine or Leuchtturm paper)
- Takes also (almost) any standard notebook (e.g. Moleskine Cahier, Leuchtturm Jottbook, …) that comes in any of the standard A-something sizes – depending on the X17-notebook size chosen
Click on the photos to enlarge.