Even though my writing instrument of preference is a fountain pen, this is not always also the most practical or convenient writing instrument. Hence, I always have a selected few ballpoints, rollerball pens, or the like handy. While my preference for fountain pens explains the rather many fountain pen-reviews on these pages here, I do not consider myself a fountain pen-reviewer exclusively, but rather a stationery blogger (well, with an affinity).
Having that said, it’s naturally not that many ballpoints or rollerballs that make it into the review queue – or even all the way through it. Do they make it, is it often a – to me personally – especially noteworthy, promising, or interesting pen. The Stilform KOSMOS is just such a pen that really sparked my curiosity, which is why I am really grateful that the fine people at Stilform in Munich (Germany) have shipped one over for review.
Check out the video-review of the pen below – as always preceded by some quick facts. Again, I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- Stilform KOSMOS pen (ballpoint) – the one reviewed here is ‘Comet Grey’, but the pen is available in many other colors such as blue, black, silver, rose gold, or gold
- Machined from a solid block of aluminium
- Slide-meachnism for opening/closing
- Parker G2-style refill (> compatible with a whole bunch of great refill-options)
- Price: 59 €
- Accessories in the video-review below:
Click on the photos to enlarge.