The Pilot Custom 74 is one of the most well-known fountain pens from Pilots fine writing-range and chances are good you will hear an enthusiast speaking about the pen as being among his faves. Sure thing, this is reason enough for me to make this a must-review item. A word and a blow – here comes the review of the Custom 74. Does it live up to the hype? Check out the video-review below to find out!
The video is, as always, preceded by some quick facts. Again, I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- Pilot Custom 74 (Black)
- Black semi-transparent resin body
- Silver-colored accents and trims
- Cartridge/converter-filler (Pilot proprietary, ships with Con-70 converter)
- Available 14k gold-nib options: Fine (F), Medium (M) and Broad (B) – may be available in additional nib options from sellers in Japan
- Price: from 70 – 200 €, heavily depending on your location
Click on the photos to enlarge.