Among the many notebooks available out there, few have caught me eyes in the recent time more than the ones of Portugal-based mishmash. The company takes pride in designing creative and minimalist notebooks, which I think they succeed in. I was especially interested in two of their notebooks, namely the “naked” and the “holy golden“.
What do I think of them? Check out the video-review below – as always preceded by some quick facts. Again, I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- “holy golden” & “naked” minimalist design notebooks by mishmash®
- Size: 170 x 240mm (the “naked” is also available in 110 x 155mm)
- The “naked”-notebook is also available in grey and black besides the white one that I review here. The “holy golden” is available in burgundy red only
- Both notebooks sport 128 pages
- Both notebooks have a side stitch-binding for laying totally flat on a surface
- The “holy golden” has ivory/cream paper, the “naked” has white paper
- The “holy golden” cost 18 €, the “naked” is available for 14 €
Click on the photos to enlarge.