The Lamy Studio is a pen that I have reviewed before – and it still is one of my favorite Lamy pen designs. While I also am still ambivalent about the chrome section that can get slippery, I was immediately drawn to the classy new color that the Studio has been released in recently: racing green. Lets have a look at that one.
The video is, as always, preceded by some quick facts. Again, I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- Lamy Studio – Fountain Pen (racing green)
- Stainless steel body with a soft-lacquer finish
- Chrome section
- Available in a number of other finishes as well
- Available nib sizes: EF, F, M, B (steel)
- Cartridge/converter filled (Lamy proprietary)
- Nibs are swappable with many other Lamy models, e.g. Safari, AL-star, Vista, Accent, etc.
- Price: ca. 55 €
Click on the photos to enlarge.