Laban is a pen brand that I until recently was quite unaware of. They do however, have a couple of really interesting offers – often with very opulent models in the luxury range of things – and seemed very solidly built pens. There was one model called T-325 that caught my eye on Instagram, which in the end got me to get the stone rolling to get my hands on a Laban pen to see what they are like.
The pens are not all too common, it seems, and I also didn’t find too many retailers carrying them. Still, they are available, and you can get the ones that I review in the video below for instance at PenHeaven.co.uk at an actually quite good price (no affiliate, just a friendly service to you).
The video is, as always, preceded by some quick facts. Again, I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- Laban T325 (Burgundy Swirl & Latte Cream)
- Resin body with swirls/marbling
- Gold-colored accents and trims
- Cartridge/converter-filler (standard international)
- Available #6 steel-nib options: Fine (F), Medium (M) and Broad (B)
- Price: around 100 €
Click on the photos to enlarge.