Fountain pens, to me, are the ultimate writing instrument and a great pleasure to use. Lefties, however, often face numerous challenges and questions when it comes to fountain pen usage. I am a lefty myself, and part of my “mission” and “giving back to the community” is to help in tearing down the (often not very high) walls that prevent left-handers from using fountain pens. That is what The Lefty-Fountain Pen Guide is meant for.
I hope you enjoy the ride and that these guides are helpful to you. Feel free to also check out my ink-reviews that also place special emphasis on lefties. Note that there is also The Essential Fountain Pen Guide to check out.
What I talk about in this video:
- Paper options to write on for lefties:
- Besides writing on loose-leaf or stitched notebooks…
- …you can also write on top-stapled notepads or spiral-bound notebooks…
- …with the latter, however, the spiral often gets into the way of your hand…
- …hence, I show you some workarounds and also do….
- a review of the Rhodia Reverse Book that can be used as a notebook or a notepad, which makes it perfect for lefties.
- Quick facts on the Rhodia Reverse Book:
Click on the photos to enlarge.