Leuchtturm1917 has released the B5-composition notebooks as a new format in the beginning of 2016. What Leuchtturm has now added to the line-up is a combination of a 16 month-planner and notebook in this B5-tablet format.
I was of course interested in that one and got my hands on a review copy to walk you through this new product. The planner-notebook that I review here is the army-green one, a new color that has been added to the portfolio at the end of last/beginning of this year (alongside a pinkish version).
Since I have already reviewed a navy-blue B5-composition a couple of weeks back, there are certain things that I will not cover in this review here. Amongst them are such things as size-comparisons to other Leuchtturm-notebooks as well as a demonstration of the great fountain pen-friendliness of the notebooks’ paper. If you are interested in this, kindly head over to that review. This review here will rather be a walkthrough-kind of thing that focuses more on the planner features.
Enough of the prelude now – check out the rest of the planner-notebook in the video-review below, which is as always preceded by some quick facts. Again, I hope the review is helpful and that you enjoy watching it!
- B5 size planner-notebook (Leuchtturm calls that “Composition”, 178 x 254 mm)
– also available in A6-size
- 16 month-planner (Nov. 2016 – Feb. 2018)/1 double-page (spread) per month
- Project planner-section
- Yearly overviews 2016-2018
- 78 page ruled notebook (numbered pages)
- A couple of blank pages at the back of the notebook
- Available colors: black, new pink, red, orange, azure blue, navy blue, army green
- Blank table of contents between planner- and notebook-section
- 2 page markers
- Elastic enclosure bands
- Thread-bound to open flat
- Expandable back-pocket
- Ink-proof ivory color paper (80 g/sqm)
- Cost: 19,95 €
Click on the photos to enlarge.